Digital marketing executives oversee the online marketing strategy for their organisation. They plan and execute digital (including email) marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website(s). In addition, they engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Digital marketing executives also analyse and report on visitor data and devise new ways to market products.
Our 1 Year Training cum Internship Program will train candidates in SEO & Digital Marketing. Candidates will be able to know how to promote a website on Google, how to generate traffic through SEO activities, how to do branding through Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms, how to manage google adwords & facebook ads and much more. Right after training program, from 13th month, they will start job as Digital Marketing Executive at Webpulse IT Park.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Twitter
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
- Fix any errors or bugs in online content
- Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Arrange webinars and webcasts
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Write copy for email marketing campaigns
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Attend product launches and networking events
Undergraduate, Graduates, Post Graduates with good command over English.