We are looking for creative & passionate young boy & girls who would like to become mobile application developer. They will be responsibile to work with our team of engineers to develop android & ios mobile applications.
If you’re passionate about mobile platforms and translating code into user-friendly apps, we would like to meet you. As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Objective of 1 Year Training cum Internship Program
The 1 Year Training-Cum-Internship Program is a practical course covering in-depth knowlege on how to develop mobile application with objective to train the students through live projects so that our students can be ready to start their job as Mobile Application Developer at Webpulse IT Park after completion of the course.
- Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
- Third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
- BSc/B.Tech degree in Computer Science or MCA or relevant field