Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including: Develop relevant content topics to reach the company's target customers. Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
It's proven that social media marketing works very effectively to drive quality traffic, leads and sales. Also it boosts online reputation of any organisation or a person. Its very challenging for any business to spend much time on social networks, so they need social media managers to handle social networks of their business and target their audience. With increase in users on social media, its very lucrative job now a days.
We train our candidates during 1 year Training Cum Internship Program about doing Social Media Management, Optimisation & Marketing. How to target relevant audience, how to run paid ads, how to build reputation of a business on social media, how to generate reviews, followers, likes and ultimately quality traffic, leads and sales through it. On Completion of training, candidates will be hired as Social Media Managers at Webpulse IT Park & they will be responsible to handle social media campaigns for our clients from all over India & overseas.
Training Course will training on
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organisational ability
Fluency in English
Undergraduates, Graduates or Post Graduates with Fluency in English