For success of any website, quality content is a must & so its often said Content is King. Writing impressive content is an art and it is responsive to impress visitors on website and yield response through it. Apart from website, quality content is also required for SEO activities such as Article Submissions, Blogs, Classified Ads, PPT & PDFs, Social Media Posts, Press Release etc.
For this position, we are looking for candidates, who have good command over English and passionate about writing impressive articles. There is huge demand as well as prospect of growth as content writer in Web Design Industry.
The 1 Year Training-Cum-Internship Program is a practical course covers training on how to write SEO friendly Content for Websites. How to write Blogs & Articles and Press Releases. Through live web projects, we make candidates capable & confident to start their job as professional Content Writers at IT Park after completion of the course.
- Research, plan, develop, create and writing informative SEO content for the website.
- This includes product descriptions, company descriptions, flyers, info-graphics, images, videos and short/long form articles on various products and also for the all marketing material.
- Support link building strategies for the website.
- Support social media and PR requirements to meet organizational goals.
- Must be responsible for overall development and enhancement content as required for other emerging formats.
- Understand the company's SEO strategy and suggest relevant content to drive traffic to the website.
- Check and improve current website content for proper keyword usage.
- Develop content to support SEO strategies to drive traffic to the site and improve website ranking.
- Should have very good written and spoken knowledge in English
- Good understanding of social media platforms (Facebook/ Twitter/ LinkedIn) and content delivery on these platforms.
- Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) or website development will be beneficial.
- Exceptional leadership & project management skills
10+2, Graduates & Post Graduates with excellent writing and spoken communidation skills.