Effective customer engagement is the driving force behind attracting new customers, keeping them coming back in the future, and maintaining brand loyalty. Video has recently emerged as one of the most popular ways to reach and engage an audience, especially online. Every day, over 500 million Facebook users watch videos.
So, let’s get into some strategies to enhance your User’s Engagement
- Case Study Marketing: Videos are an ideal way to sell case studies to specific audiences. They can also breathe new life into dry testimonials, making them more relatable and emotionally stimulating to viewers.
- Educating Customers: Brands that use video to train or enable their customers are in a different league than those that produce high-quality video content. By providing information to a consumer or client, the brand establishes itself as a leader and authority figure.
- Retelling A Story: Don't just sit there & do chit-chat about the subjects you've covered in your videos. Use strong graphics and descriptive B-roll to tell the plot. We've all seen the footage of a man talking about his cat, but those aren't the viral images.
- Testimonials from Customers: A testimonial video in which an ecstatic customer discusses their authentic journey, identifying the challenges or concerns they were struggling with and how you and your company helped them resolve those roadblocks, is the most influential video a company can have.
- Personality-Inspiring Brand Stories: Make use of video to tell your company's storey. For tutorials and tips, manicured, scripted videos are awesome, but don't be afraid to share some behind-the-scenes looks through Instagram Stories, Facebook Stories, and other social media platforms. Give your brand personality by putting yourself out there. Small flaws help humanize your brand, so your video doesn't have to be flawless.
- Segments Generated by Customers: A video has traditionally been about consumption rather than engagement, but it is still content that can be used creatively. Video can be blended into recorded footage at live events to create intimate, shareable takeaways. Users may also upload clips online to be used in advertisements that have already aired. Brands should keep looking for new ways to build and exchange fluid content with their consumers.
- Niche Content: While video is appealing as a high-engagement medium, marketers have traditionally limited themselves to making videos for broad target markets due to time and cost constraints. With the decline in the cost of video cameras and the proliferation of low-cost video editing software, brands must now produce more videos to appeal to narrower audiences. Viewers engage with videos because they believe you are addressing their specific needs rather than all of them.
- Reaching out to CEOs: According to research, 70% of CEOs prefer video to text. To fit with CEO preferences and fuel higher levels of personalization, we're seeing brands start to integrate short, high-impact videos into email marketing.
- Real-time Feeds: A good live feed provided by a company has always been entertaining and educational to me. Going live helps you to interact with your customers in real time, demonstrate your personality, and offer a behind-the-scenes look at what you do and how you do it. If you do this on a regular basis, your audience will grow.
- Creative Sequencing: Experiment with different innovative sequencing options. You will learn what experience determines the best results for your goals by combining 6-, 15-, and 30-second ads that highlight a variety of use cases for your product, service, or brand. Campaigns like this are difficult, but they are well worth the effort.
It's critical to understand not just how and where consumers connect with video, but also how to create video content that genuinely inspires audiences and stands out from the crowd. To achieve excellence, you need to be with an excellent team of video marketers. Webpulse Solutions Pvt Ltd delivers the best Video Promotion & Digital Marketing Services in India. So, let’s get connected with the team of experts.